The Board of Control consists of one representative from each municipality plus a Treasurer and Administrator. The Administrator is the direct liaison with Cablevision & Verizon for the three communities handling all complaints and recommendations.
The Board of Control is responsible for collection and disbursement of franchise fees from Cablevision & Verizon. The franchise fees represent 5% of the gross operation revenues of Cablevision & Verizon for the Larchmont-Mamaroneck community. The franchise fees support the operations of The Board of Control, which in turn provides the main budget for LMCTV – approximately 85% of LMCTV’s operations budget. Each year LMCTV must submit a budget request to the Board of Control for discussion and approval.
The Advisory Committee of the Larchmont – Mamaroneck Cable TV Board of Control advises the Board on cable matters affecting our communities. This includes technical, legal, programming, financial, subscriber and insurance matters relating to the franchise agreement.
Board of Control
- Ernest Odierna – Town of Mamaroneck
- Anne McAndrews – Village of Larchmont
- Norman Rosenblum – Village of Mamaroneck
- Richard Slingerland – Administrator
- Anthony Siligato – Treasurer
- Brad Garfield – Town of Mamaroneck
- Open position – Town of Mamaroneck
- Open position – Village of Larchmont
- Tim Brosnan – Village of Larchmont
- Sunny Yeddis Goldberg – Village of Mamaroneck
- Mike Witsch – Village of Mamaroneck