LMCTV INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
LMCTV is a public access television station serving the communities of Larchmont and Mamaroneck in Westchester County. We program Channels 75, 76 and 77 on Cablevision and Channels 34, 35 and 36 on Fios with programs ranging from locally produced news shows and interview shows, cooking shows and even a talent show to the live cablecasting of public meetings and dramatic performances at the Emelin Theatre.
LMCTV features; 2 multi-camera television studios, a Tri-Caster 860 system, 8 Mac editing systems, 7 HD field camera packages, and Kino, Arri and Omni portable lighting kits.
LMCTV is offering an internship program for interested and qualified students from neighboring area schools. Our program includes:
- Training in field and studio television production.
- Development of documentary video and news projects for interns.
- Training interns in video editing, Final Cut Pro.
- Creation promotional clips for series shows, station promos and PSAs.
- Production or assisting production of existing shows
Interns at LMCTV:
- Are un-paid
- Must be enrolled at an accredited four or five-year college/university leading to a bachelor or advanced degree and must receive college/university credit for their internship.
- Must be able to provide proof of their college/university credit prior to starting their assignment.
- May work during the Fall, Spring, or Summer college semesters full-time or part-time.
- The hours of work for college credits will be determined by your school.
Interns can expect to come away from their experience at LMCTV with the basic tools for creating a television show or video project. To be qualified, interns should have a strong desire to create in the film or television medium, be moderately comfortable around technical equipment.
If you are interested in becoming an LMCTV intern please contact:
Studio Production Manager,