The Board of Control consists of one representative from each municipality plus a Treasurer and Administrator. The Administrator is the direct liaison with Optimum & Verizon for the three communities handling all complaints and recommendations.
The Board of Control is responsible for collection and disbursement of franchise fees from Optimum & Verizon. The franchise fees represent 5% of the gross operation revenues of Optimum & Verizon for the Larchmont-Mamaroneck community. The franchise fees support the operations of The Board of Control, which in turn provides the main budget for LMCTV – approximately 85% of LMCTV’s operations budget. Each year LMCTV must submit a budget request to the Board of Control for discussion and approval.
The Advisory Committee of the Larchmont – Mamaroneck Cable TV Board of Control advises the Board on cable matters affecting our communities. This includes technical, legal, programming, financial, subscriber and insurance matters relating to the franchise agreement.
Board of Control
- Tom Murphy – Village of Mamaroneck
- Carol Casazza Herman – Village of Larchmont
- Abby Katz – Town of Mamaroneck
- Jerry Barberio – Administrator
- Tracy Yogman – Treasurer
- Brad Garfield – Town of Mamaroneck
- Open position – Town of Mamaroneck
- Open position – Village of Larchmont
- Tim Brosnan – Village of Larchmont
- Sunny Yeddis Goldberg – Village of Mamaroneck
- Mike Witsch – Village of Mamaroneck